Thank you for visiting our Agroxenia website!
Hereinafter we will inform you about the handling with your data according to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is very important to us.
The party responsible for data processing is the Agroxenia, Hellas Agrotourism
2. Processing of personal data related to your use of our website
Categories of personal data processed, purpose of the processing and legal basis
When visiting Agroxenia website we may process the following personal data about you:
- Personal data that you actively and voluntarily provide via Agroxenia Online (e.g., when registering, contacting us with your inquiries or participating in surveys, etc.), including name, e-mail address, telephone number, information submitted as part of a support request and
- Information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser or device, such as your IP-address, device type, browser type, referring site, sites accessed during your visit, the date and time of each visitor request.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the Agroxenia Online Offering’s services and functions and to administer your use of Agroxenia Online;
- To verify your identity (if you registered to Agroxenia Online);
- To answer and fulfill your specific requests; and
The processing of your personal data is necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes. Unless indicated otherwise at the time of collection, our legal basis for the processing of the personal data is that:
- You have given your explicit consent to the processing of your personal data (Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation);
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contractual relationship with you (Article 6 (1) (b) General Data Protection Regulation); or Processing is otherwise necessary for the efficient performance or management of your use of Agroxenia Online (Article 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation).
When you view one of our Website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Links to other websites
3. Transfer and disclosure of personal data
Agroxenia, Hellas Agrotourism may transfer personal data to Agroxenia accommodations or third parties, but only if and to the extent such transfer is required for the purposes mentioned above.
If legally permitted to do so, Agroxenia may transfer personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys if necessary to comply with the law or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Agroxenia, Hellas Agrotourism commissions service providers (so-called data processors), such as hosting or IT maintenance service providers, which only act upon instructions of Agroxenia and are contractually bound to act in compliance with applicable data protection law.
4. Retention Periods
Unless explicitly indicated otherwise at the time of collecting personal data (e.g. by a consent form accepted by you), we erase personal data if the retention of the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed and no statutory retention obligations under applicable law (such as tax or commercial law) require us to further retain personal data.
5. Right to withdraw consent
In case you declared your consent for the processing of certain personal data by Agroxenia, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time with future effect, i.e. the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. In case consent is withdrawn, SEAGE may only further process the personal data where there is another legal ground for the processing.
6. Right of access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing, right to object to processing and right to data portability
Under applicable data protection law you may – provided that the relevant legal requirements are met – have the right to:
- Obtain from Agroxenia confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- Obtain from Agroxenia the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- Obtain from Agroxenia the erasure of your personal data;
Obtain from Agroxenia restriction of processing regarding your personal data;
Data portability concerning personal data, which you actively provided; and
Object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you.
7. Data Privacy Contact
Agroxenia provides support with any data privacy related questions, comments, concerns or complaints or in case you wish to exercise any of your data privacy related rights. Agroxenia may be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agroxenia will always use best efforts to address and settle any requests or complaints you bring to its attention. Besides contacting Agroxenia, you always have the right to approach the competent data protection authority with your request or complaint.